As we look into 2021 the complexity and pace of change makes knowing where to focus a challenge. To help support you in creating the right focused agenda we have summarized our work with leading learning organizations and our most popular content into what we believe are the 4 essential things CLO’s have on their agenda.
- Pivoting the learning strategy to one that is virtual, experiential and connected
- Investing in practical development for their front-line leaders so they can care for and lead their people in these unprecedented times.
- Inspiring inclusion and effective collaboration in this disrupted work environment that improves both learning and performance through diversity.
- Reinforcing fundamental working abilities to support their people.
As you start planning for 2021 we have pulled together our most popular content on how to do this within your organization.
Pivoting your learning strategy
Practical Development for front-line leaders
- Leadership Training and Development: A Comprehensive Guide to Building a Leadership Pipeline
- The 5 Things No One Told You About Accountability in Leadership
- 10 Skills Leaders Need To Navigate Complexity, Change, and New Challenges
- 12 Virtual Team Meeting Tips Every Leader Needs To Know
- Staying Connected: Creating Human Space in a Virtual Place
Inspiring effective collaboration