Anyone who has ever planned a corporate event knows that the process can be an onerous assignment. Successfully executing a conference or company meeting requires exceptional attention to detail, the ability to plan ahead, and patience throughout the planning process. Even people who thrive on managing multiple responsibilities and projects will inevitably encounter issues along the way.
Using this month-by-month timeline will help event planners stay on track by outlining goals and objectives they need to accomplish each month. Topics and tasks included in this timeline cover subjects such as:
- A month-by-month breakdown of tasks
- Applying lessons learned from past events
- Tips for strategy, budgeting, and logistics
- Making the most of your event space
- What to do after the event concludes